QKR - Guest Designer - Snowmen, Snow Angels, etc.

Goodmorning everyone!  Happy Friday ;)  Just love Friday's.  I know that I will have the entire weekend coming up.  Of course this weekend I have mixed feelings...  My hubby will be missing my Christmas party to see his father who is sick and presently hospitalized!  Please keep him in your thoughts!!!!

And today... yeah I will share a secret with you guys.... one that I don't  normally share.... should I.....hmmmm.... well it's my B-day!  So I'm super happy to be able to be on the QKR challenge.  It think it was just meant to be for me to be posting this card on my b-day ;)  I've always loved Christmas because as a kid my b-day meant that we would be putting up the Christmas tree... and I actually thought everyone was putting their lights up for me ;)  that was the good times... now I know that it has nothing to do with me but I still love the lights lol  I can stay and stare at a Christmas tree for hours (well almost... I need to craft lol) So that's my secret.

For my card I used the gorgeous digi 13801 picking a tree.  It seemed to me the perfect image for the Snowmen, Snow Angels, etc challenge.  I also used the wonderful sentiment Digi 13806 Merry Christmas.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I used some ribbon from American Craft that I purchased at Winners.  I used my curved rectangles (loooooove those) and my fancy framed tags one from Spellbinder.  I used a charm from my stash, some brads from Eyelet outlet, a charm from my stash some foam snowflakes from the dollar store as well as some robin's nest dew drops.  I also added some cheesecloth for the added texture.  I really love how it turned out.  I don't really say this often but loooove how I did this card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some flowersoft to make the snow.
Here's a closer look at my charm.
And the wonderful sentiment.
So this is my 2nd post as a guest dt!!!!  Only one more to go :(  Hope you will be inspired to join this week!!!!

I'm entering in 
  1. Deep ocean challenge - so this is Christmas
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Snowflakes
  3. Cutie pie challenge - Christmas
  4. Theres magic in the air - Snowman or anything Christmas
  5. Lexis creations - Snow
  6. Robyns fetish challenge - Christmas
  7. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  8. ABC Christmas challenge - y is for your favorite die or punch ( here it's my curved rectangle die)
  9. C.R.A.F.T. - winter
  10. Basic grey challenges - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
I have another card coming up so please stay put!  And if you like what you see... well it would be fun if you became followers ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, my friend! I love the way you've done the 'snow' on the snowman (one of my fav snowmen digis ever, and I have a lot of them.) Wonderful paper choice, too. Such great textures on this card. Perfectly marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday V!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend even though your hubby won't be there!! Love your creations, keep up the excellent work!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Especially the snowflakes, they are so pretty, loving the charm one. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the flower soft on your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is what I call a happy snowman! Your card is such a happy card it made me smile - brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Snowman a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at There's Magic in the Air.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at There's Magic in the Air.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky, what a great image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Great take on the Y challenge (Your favorite Dies/punch). Thank you so much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you will play along again - and good luck with the prize drawings.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge and all the best for the New Year.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway