Reindeer color!!!

Good evening everyone!  I have another card to share with you with a really awesome image from the fabulous Marion.  This time I'm using the amazing Reindeer color.  You can find it here.

Such a great image for those fast Christmas cards... the ones that you should have, would have, could have but didn't  do yet lol

For this card I used some paper from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my classic Square for the cutting of the digi and the paper underneath.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I also added some snowflake buttons on top of the ones that were drawn... just for some added dimension.

I used some brushed corduroy distress ink on the sides of the digi and sentiment.  I used some red stickles for his nose.
I added the wonderful sentiment also from Marion.
For this card I followed an awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi Daisy  - Christmas
  3. Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Snowflakes
  5. Inky impressions challenges - snow or winter
  6. Word art Wednesday - Anything goes/Giving
  7. Robyn's Fetish -Tic tac Toe (buttons, ribbon, glitter or buttons, red/green, distressing)
  8. Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
I hope you have enjoyed my card!  I will be back tomorrow with a new post :D  Busy busy week!  But it's so fun not to hear the crickets on my blog lol  Hope you are not fed up of me!!!

Hugs


Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. You were really smart to use Stickles for Rudolph's nose - great idea. I am SO happy that you are sharing your beautiful cards with us at Word Art Wednesday. I just love seeing your creativity at work! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those snowflake buttons and your coloring is amazing! A gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the sketch, Vicky--love the image & papers & sentiment. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Vicky...Another fav of mine..I love how you used the sketch. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vicky! I'm running about eight days behind in my look through your blog and yours isn't the only one. So, as much as I'd like to leave a comment for each of your posts, I'm afraid it is going to have to be just one. All the new Christmas cards are awesome! I was going to pick a favourite but to tell you the truth it is much, much too hard; although, this one is definitely top three. I also like what you did with the new Scribbles image. I picked up this one too and can't wait to play around with it. Take care and have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love that reindeer, and great job with the sketch, too. :) Thanks for paticipating in our "Snowflakes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card, very Christmassy, glad you liked the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely bright Christmas card, fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely project, Vicky! Looks like you have been piling up on Christmas cards. Love this one, too! Thanks for blessing us this week with your lovely project. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway