Scribbles by Sandy

Hello Everyone!  I'm bringing you another card done with a wonderful design from the talented Sandy!  I was hoping to remind you of the DT call going on over at Scribbles Design challenges.  

The new design challenge will start in the month of February.  For this card I used the wonderful digi Snow capped tree and you can purchase it here.
For this card I used paper from DCWV - The Christmas and Winter.  I used my label 22 spellbinder to cut out the sentiment.  I used some ribbon from my stash and made a stick pin.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my stickles on it to give it an extra shine.
Here's the closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC and my stick pin.
So will you be trying out for our DT?  It should be great fun!!!  And Sandy is such a talented artist!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Artistic inspirations crafts - anything goes
  2. A and t challenges - Anything goes
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
  5. Word art wednesday - Anything goes/Giving
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!  I'll be back again tomorrow!!!  Busy week :D  Totally loving it!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Wonderful card Vicky and I love the colors and designer paper. Image is so cute...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tree, Vicky! The Stickles are terrific. Love that plaid paper and your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Vicky! I am so blessed that you've come back to play along with us again and I'm super grateful for your participation. Hope you enjoy playing in our challenges as much as we enjoy seeing your beautiful proejcts. Have an awesome week, and come back soon!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors & paper on this Vicky! Great sentiment to go with your tree! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and fab image. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely festive card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge this week,

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fab image & love the tartan paper!

    Thank you for sharing with us at A&T Challenges, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love the tree and all your embellishments! Thank you for joining us this week at ARTistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card cute image thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Vicky! Love the traditional Christmas colors and fabulous lay-out. Thanks for blessing us this week with your lovely project. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby card sweetie xx Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway