scribbles design - snow cap topiary

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I'm showcasing another wonderful digi from Scribbles by Sandy!

This time it's Snow Cap Topiary.  Just perfect for fast Christmas or Winter cards.  It was such a pleasure to color this up.

For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used my nesting ovals and my classic square.  I added some buttons with some glittery cord through it.  I put some foam snowflakes as well as some shiny green stars.

Here's the closer look at the fantastic digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to it.

 Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I added for this card.
I hope you have liked my card!  There's still time to enter to become one of the lucky DT for Scribbles design challenge.  And if you are not interested in becoming a DT... you should still become a follower so that you will be aware of the start of the new challenge! ;)

For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Abc christmas challenge - Y is for your favorite punch
  2. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  3. Sunday sketch and stamp - Use any of the sketch
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
  5. Crafting for all seasons - Red/ green and sparkly
  6. Word art wednesday - Glory to god / anything goes
So that's it for tonight!  Hope you have a wonderful night and I will be back tomorrow morning with another post for you ;)  A special hello to my wonderful followers!  It's so nice to see the number grow ;)  Thank you so much for inspiring me to continue!

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Merry Christmas
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. vicky this is so festive and I love the nice finishing touch with the buttons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflake...Great design and card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky: Your take on the sketch is awesome, and I just LOVe the snowflake. You have a very cool creative gift and it's a blessing to have you share your talents in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always delighted to see your cool projects linked in our challenges, and look forward to having you share more with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Vicky. Love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this week. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky , this is fab! love those buttons !.

    Thank you for joining us this time for our RED GREEN and SPARKLY Challenge at
    Crafting for all Seasons .
    Your card is fabulous , I wish you a Merry Christmas and Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet topiary, Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting for All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Thanks for joining us at inky impressions, merry christmas, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your image is gorgeous....thanks for sharing with Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway