Sympathy card - 3rd post

So this is my 3rd and last post for sympathy card.  I made a card for my step dad who just lost his mother!  So he is gone back to Lebanon for the burial and unfortunately will not be with us for the Christmas holidays.

For this card I used again Newton Angel from Simply Betty and I paired it out with a sentiment from Create with TLC called sending you a little prayer.

 For this card I used paper from DCWV - The home stack.  I used some ribbon from my stash and some Robin's dew drops.

Here's a look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles on the wings.
For this card I followed this sketch that I turned around.
20121201-224642.jpg

I'm entering in the following challenges:

  1. The house that stamps built - two shades of blue (actually used more than 2 on this card)
  2. The house that stampsbuilt - sketch
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  4. Inky impressions challenges - sparkle
So that's my last sympathy card!  And I really hope this will be the last one for awhile :(  I will be back later today with something more cheerful!

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. I am so sorry for your friend and your stepdad--this is not the time of year for funerals. But it was very sweet of you to make nice cards for them! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring and the blues are beautiful and calming. So sorry it has to be such a sad time for some. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway