Tammy's scrapin corner - Challenge # 43

This time over at Tammy scrapin corner our challenge is about making a Step Center card!  Yup!  I don't  make a lot of those... so just had to do one for the challenge... I find them hard to do and decorate but they do look awesome however.

For this challenge we have 2 amazing sponsors:
Sassy Studio Designs and Paper Makeup Stamps

For this challenge I was lucky to create with the wonderful Snowman Pin up from Sassy Studio.

For this card I used some left over papers from Little yellow bicycle.  I used my curved rectangle, classic circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
And here's a sentiment from Create with tlc that I thought was just perfect for this card.
Here's the sideview of my card

So will you be joining us this week over at Tammy scrapin corner?!?  Don't  forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT!  They are soooo talented.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  4. Broken box stock - Winter/snowflakes (there's snowflakes on the paper and it's a Christmas card so winter)
  5. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
So this is the 1st post... I have another one coming up.  But if you are not sticking around just want to wish you a wonderful New Year!!!! ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. What a great card. I love the colors
    Thank you for another great Design at Tammy Scrapin Corner
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is just beautiful and I love the showbiz feel to it. Wishing you a wonderful happy, healthy and crafty 2013.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the image and the way you colored her. Beautiful papers. I also find them hard to do and decorate but you did a wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky love this card great image and colors, love the papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, what a fabulous image and a wonderful card. Great shape and colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky. I love your colouring and the papers are just lush. Hope you have a lovely new year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vicky. You are a fabulous designer.. I am so happy to be working with you..

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one Fab Card, Vicky. Love the colours.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is great Vicky, wonderful coloring and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card love the colour and papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway