The stamping chef - Freebie - December 21st

I'm baaaack ;)  This time I get to share with you a wonderful freebie that will be available over at The Stamping chef  It's called Paisley and will be perfect for all your love ones!
I'm getting ahead with my Valentine's day cards...
For this card I used all left over paper that I had in my scrap bin!!!!  So excited when that happens.  I used little bows from my stash.  I used my scallop circle and standard circles to cut the digi and the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
And here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC and it's in FRENCH!!!!!  woohoo (well there's the translation underneath but my French friends will love this one ;) ) Hint hint hint Paulette ;) 

For this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Stamp your life blog - Anything goes
  2. Sunday sketch and stamp - Any of their sketches
  3. Aud sentiments - Use any sentiment
  4. My heartpieces digitalstamp challenge - Anything goes
So now I'm wondering if you are still with me or if you have runned away to go and grab this wonderful digi ;)  That's my final post for this Friday!  It's my last day of work and I will be off afterwards for 2 weeks!!!  Woohooo. 

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing htis one, Vicky! I was so impresed by your card that I had to pop over to The Stamping Chef and grab the freebie. I may even have to CASE your card, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card :) oh my is it time to start on my valentines cards already??

    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I love your card. I went over and got the freebie and a few more images. Great job on the card....Enjoy your time off and your family. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this.. Love this freebie!! Its fantastic!! Awesome colors.. those little bow ties are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looking so beautiful Vicky.thank you for taking part at My Heart Pieces Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway