The Stamping chef - Freebie - Miffy

Hello again ;)  this is my 2nd post for the day... so I might repeat myself again a bit.  This time I'm here to show you a wonderful freebie from The stamping chef.  She's called Miffy.

Well since today is my b-day (as you have read my secret in my previous post).... I felt that I should almost name her vicky ;)  But since I've never been a blonde... this card is not me... but the sentiment was also pretty fitting lol
I decided to turn her into a Christmas card.  But she can be used for so many different occasions.  I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used my Classic Square large from spellbinder and my nesting ovals from Quickuts.  The corner dies are from a new set that I purchased on sale called Frosty forms also from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi!  I hope I have done her justice.  She's  sooooo cute.  I colored her up with my copics.
And here's the sentiment from Ranger - Dylusions line.  I got it as part of my B-day gift from my hubby and kids ;)  I got to go shopping with my hubby last weekend and I'm supposed(well I haven't seen it yet) to get a bunch more of copics and spellbinders ;)  sooooo excited... best b-day present!  And I'm supposed to have a sushi supper with the family so should be fun.
So run run run and get this wonderful freebie and you really should join us soon for our upcoming challenges!    Our wonderful designer is sooooo very talented and she just does the most amazing digis.  Go check out the store.

I followed this wonderful sketch (won last week so just had to join back ;) )


I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. Crafts and me challenges - no blues allowed
  2. ABC Christmas challenge - Y is for favorite punch or die (Here I'm using my square)
  3. Cute card thursday - So charming
  4. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - vibrant colors
  5. Sunday sketch and stamp - amazing sketch

So that's it folks ;)  Don't  think I will blog more today... I'll be busy with work and then I'll be busy getting spoil hopefully lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Lovely card and happy belated birthdy . Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations and Miffy, thanks for the heads up!! I went and grabbed her asap!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love that sentiment (it's so true). Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Happy Returns for your Birthday xxx and what a fab card hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Vicky, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ SS&S this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image you have used for your Christmas card... lovely colours. The sentiment is so great.
    Thank you for sharing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky,
    Sorry so late in commenting. I luv your card and isn't she adorable. I just had to go and bet little Miffy. Loving those corners also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, your beautifully colored dressed up girl looks fabulous on this pretty and funny Christmas card. Your coordinating present makes the perfect accent. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway