The stamping chef - New release - December 18th

Hello everyone.  I have a new release to show you from the Stamping chef.  This one is part of the Fashionistas series.

I just love fashion so it was a pleasure to color her up.

For this card i used paper from My mind's eye- Lime twist.  I used my Label 21 and my long classic rectangles from Spellbinder.  The flowers and the pearls are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And I paired her up with a new sentiment that I got from Create with TLC it was part of this anything goes club!  Definitely worth it!  Even got a French Sentiment ;)  Thanks Paulette!!!!
For this card I followed a wonderful sketch from Sunday's sketch and stamp


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Use any of their sketches
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Bingo (Gems, Digi, Die cut)
  3. Drunken stampers - Stripes
  4. Stamp your life blog - anything goes (a new challenge place)
So that's it for me for today!  Another busy day ahead!!!  But we are getting closer to the Christmas holidays!  Just wish all my wrapping was done... yikes...  Of to work I go...

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Very nice card - cute image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the papers. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun card! she was a fun digi and I just love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, she is so cute. love the new release. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute digi. I love those hot pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card and image, great design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww super cute card i love it. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!
    Thanks for playing along with the "Stripe" challenge this week at Drunken Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty and i love the sassy image :)
    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo lovely card....perfect for that teenage girl with attitude LOL!
    Gorgeous design papers too.

    Thank you for joining in with our free sketch challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Claire (DT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card, lovely embellishing. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway