The Stamping chef - Princess Peyton

Hello Everyone!  I have wonderful news to share!!!  I had done a card this past weekend with the gorgeous freebie French girl Peyton by the Stamping chef.  After posting this card I received an e-mail asking me if I knew that they were doing a DT call.  Well I know it but I'm involved with a lot of other DT... but then again their digis are soooooo cute... so what can I say other than "YES I WANT IN" lol

Here's my 1st card showcasing a wonderful new release called Princess Peyton.  She's soooo cute!
I was super happy to make a card that was not Christmas related!  Nice change :D  I really love Christmas cards but I've been making a lot... and actually managed to mail all of mine out!!!!  Really happy with myself. For this card I used paper from Head over Heels - Lily Bee Design.  I used my curved rectangles, Labels 19 and tags & Flag from Spellbinder.  I used some Doodlebug design  lace.  

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my victorian velvet distress ink all around this and for the sentiment as well.  I added a little glitter to her dress.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.

Go and check out what the other DT have done with this great image.

For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Moving along with the times- 3 elements the same (P for princess, pink, pennant)
  2. My grafico crafts - Anything goes
  3. Daisy doodles creative challenges - Anything goes
  4. Catch the bug blog - Stella says sketch
  5. Top tip tuesday - Kids and teens  (I was too late :( )
  6. Craft door magazine - Anything goes
  7. Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
  8. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
So that's it for me for this Tuesday!  See you back later this week.  Have a fabulous day.  I'm going to have to stay late since I missed yesterday.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is just adorable. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Stella Says Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Vicky, she's truly adorable! I love that added rhinestone on her dress!! :) Love the pinks too!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sentiment, Vicky! Great Princess image, too. Love the lace trim you chose against that striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Love that sentiment! Cute little image you've used!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, firstly I must thank you for your kind words, I will miss you all.

    Your cards, as always, is fantastic, I love the cute little image and the colours are super
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable card, lovely image and the lace trim and pennant look beautiful. Your use of the 'p' elements is great. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! I love the sentiment. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, perfect sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Vicky. I love that sentiment, but I don't think it ever said that on my birth certificate...lol Mine just says "Sassy" joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! love the sentiment! thanks for joining this weeks challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card. Love that touch of lace trim. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our Stella Says Sketch #125 over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway