Using my stash - Take 2

Goodmorning everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous Saturday night ;)  So I'm going to show you my 2nd take with the wonderful sketch from Fetch a sketch.

I had so much fun using my stash for the 1st card that I decided to do the same for the next one.  I was also inspired by the challenge over at Casual Friday to do a Christmas card in under 10 minutes.  Well if the paper is already in my stash and it's a simple sketch that's a breeze.  Plus it meant that I finally used a big flower that I had and had not been able to use so far.  Plus I now have a few Christmas cards for next year lol

So here it is:
So the paper is from my stash as is the big flower.  The ribbon was on one of the gift that I got at Christmas love to reuse!!!  The sentiment is from Create with tlc.  I had a bunch that I had pre-printed and not used so this was just perfect:
For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. Cas-ual fridays - the 10 minute dash
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Ribbon and or lace
  4. Hotshot craft - CAS
So I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!  See you back tomorrow ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky. The flower is so beautiful and I love the sentiment
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, great job of using the stash. You can find good stuff in the stash, and this is no exception. Happy New Year dead sistah. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to use your stash. I love the poinsettia. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Vicky. Love the tartan....so great with the beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky and wishing you a Happy New Year. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the background paper you've chose, so festive! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe! And another one!! Glad you liked the sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway