Using up my stash - Take 1

Hello Everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Saturday!  I was busy crafting!!!!  I made a lot of cards for my upcoming DT work ;)  This way I will not be stressed with deadlines.  I really do hate deadlines with a passion.

I've been wanting to participate at Fetch a Sketch and I had a great idea!  Well I think it's great lol and I got to use all kinds of left overs that I had.

For this card I used some left over papers in my scrap pile and some ribbon that I got on one of my gifts.  The flower was a freebie that I received and it's pretty big... so I didn't  know how to use it but now I figured it's just perfect as the central piece.  I used vintage photo distress ink on the sentiment.

Here's the sketch that I followed:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. Hotshot craft - CAS
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - use a sentiment
  4. Simon says stamps - Anything goes
  5. Moving along with the times - thank you card (yup can never have to many of those in stock but in my case need them mostly in French)
  6. Paperplay challenges - out with the old and in with the new (so used all my old stuff ;) )
  7. Sassy studio designs - dare to be Sassy (thank you)
Hope you have liked my card!  I will be back tomorrow with my 2nd one with this sketch :)

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. I popped over to grab your blog address for an upcoming post and just had to stop in and say, ooohhh, I really like this card. I'm hoping to come over and catch up on everything I've put aside for the last few weeks in my effort to get everything ready for Christmas. See you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, just love the flower & the layout is fab hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the colors together, and the use of the flower was perfect. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.

      Alaine SSD-DT

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Vicky. I love that flower and what a great idea to use those scraps. Happy New Year and looking forward to your creations this year. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Vicky! Love that flower! Thanks for joining in with DTBST this week. Good luck! Happy New Year! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leftovers made a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely love what you have done with the sketch.

    hugs

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOhhhh! The best cards I think are made from leftovers!!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway