For this card I used a wonderful digi called Forest fairy. I wanted to make a card for my mom who was turning 70 on December 28th! It was the perfect card for her. She lives in the forest and just love everything to do with woods.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey- Oxford it was just perfect. I used my new Label 8 and decorative label 8 as well as my label 14 from spellbinder. I added whimsical flourish by memory box and my filigree corner die by la la land craft. I put some pearls from my stash as well as some foam numbers.
I colored this awesome little fairy with my copics and added some stickles.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.
So will you be joining us for this wonderful challenge over at The stamping chef?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Emerald faeries - Celebration
- Basic grey challenges - Anything goes ( with basic grey)
- Simon says stamp and show - anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Flutterby wednesdays - In with the new (I used my new Label 8)
Hope you have enjoyed my creation for you! Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'm looking forward to reading your comments.