Buggz... a lil voodoo

OK so I did all cute and cuddly cards... now after a full day of crafting... I just HAD to let the darker version come out as well ;)

For this card I used the wonderful digi Buggz... a lil voodoo you can find it on this page.  I stayed in the grey, black and white ;)  Love that color combination.
For this card I used some leftover paper and decided to go really CAS.  I used a punch to cut out the circles.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
Doesn't she just look happy lol  Just loooove her!!!!  And when I got her, I sent a watermark image to Paulette over at Create with TLC to know if she had a sentiment to got with her.  Of course she found one ;)
I'm really really spoiled!!!!
Heeheeehee isn't this just awesome?!?  Here's the wonderful set that it's now in:
A Little Emo Word Art Digi Set
And you can purchase it here.

I followed this awesome sketch to make it:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. CAS colours and sketches - Sketch
  2. Cas-ual Fridays - Black, white and one more color (I went with Grey)
Hope you have liked my posts ;))) I'll be back tomorrow with a bunch more!  So hope you will come back.  Big hello to my new follower.  Just love seeing a new face in that area of my blog ;)))

Hugs

Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. This is brill Vicky! I have her too but havn't coloured her up yet!
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dark side of you lol, fab card..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love your coloring. I have so much trouble with black. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is perfectly CAS with an awesome design. Yes, I jumped the gun and did not know it. I had inputted the incorrect date for publishing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this is so funky! I love the image and what a perfect matching sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Cas-Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Vicky!! Love your image and the sentiment is great!! Hugs,Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee Hee. This is too cute. Love the Digi and leave it to Paulette to have the absolute perfect sentiment to go with it. That lady has sentiments for everything!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous CAS card Vicky, the sentiment is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Vicky! Love CAS and you've done it beautifully while still keeping it dark! Really great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colour choice! Great take on the sketch too and the sentiment is so perfect for the image! Thanks for playing along with CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card and loving the use of monochrome on this. The image looks fantastic too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wrong with the dark side :) This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hah - love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining in at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway