Bunch of Tulips

Good evening everyone!  Hope you had a good Monday!  I was at the office the entire day with only a conference call... so much different, no meetings got lots accomplished which is really good since I'm going to be on vacation next week.

So yesterday, I finally tried my luck to become a DT over at San's Design, you can find it here.  I totally love those digis!  And I had already done a post using one of them here.  I was really anxious when I finally posted my application because there's a lot of team that won't have anything to do with me since I'm already in a lot of dt :(  I create a lot and usually create my cards in advance, so I'm never late... but still if you are on a lot of dt you remove your chances for new teams.

So this being said I was really nervous... so much so that I didn't link to my card that I had made, and did not follow the instructions to say why we love working with the digis :(  Today when I realized that I planned to correct that mistake... so during lunch I went digi shopping lol any excuse right?!?  And I found a bunch of cuties!!!  And some for only 1$$$$$  So if you haven't shopped there you really should here's the link to the store.  The digis are not expensive and there's a bunch on sale.  I have also found some great freebie sentiment on the blog that I have used for my 1st post and also for a card that I did for Faieries challenge you can see it here.

For the card I'm showing you tonight I had fun playing with Bunch of Tulips!  It's one of the newer digis.  And sooooo much fun to color.  I just love rabbits ;)  My step mum loves them as well and this one I think can go for all kinds of reason not just Easter.  So I went with a more any type of occasion card.
For this card I used paper from The CafĂ© Mediterranean DCWV.  I wanted to play in the Little miss muffet challenges of blue and yellow.  I thought this paper was just perfect for this.  I used my scallop and large oval from spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the amazing digi that I colored with my copics (hope I did him justice) and the sentiment comes from Create with TLC (totally love using those sentiments Paulette always has the right one for the cards!).
To make this card I followed this sketch that I turned around:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Little miss muffet challenges - Blue and yellow
  2. Critter challenge blog - Sketch
  3. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge  - Add a sentiment
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
  5. Crafting by designs- Anything goes
  6. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  7. Sentimental sundays- Flowers, flowers and more flowers
  8. Created with love challenges - Mid winter break - Bright and cheerful.
So this is it for tonight.  Crossing my fingers and toes that I can be forgiven for being an idiot and forgetting the link initially :(  Wish me luck everyone!  Can my little bunny excuse me you think?!?

Hugs

Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. Vicky I love this little guy and your right he can be used for many things. I have this one as well but just got it tonite so haven't colored him yet. Thanks for playing with us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. The bunny is too cute and Ill have to check this site out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and so gorgeously created and coloured. luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vicky. Lovely card, great colour combination and fab image.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky - what a sweet card. Love the colour scheme and the cute image, and of course there's always going to be one of Paulette's sayings that is perfect for the occasion! Thanks for sharing another card at Whoopsi Daisy this week in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny and your coloring is great. I came over from the Critter Sketch Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout Vicky, the colors you shcose are so springy! Cute little rabbit, your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is so adorable! Love the color, great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky! This is so adorable! awesome job coloring and the bunny is just so cute.. Thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Vicky and a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute, Vicky. They do have darling digis, and you've sure done a great job with this one! Thanks for sharing with us again this week, and have a blessed day!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, Vicky. I love that bunny! Great use of that sketch and the striped dp is perfect. Great color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely project! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely easter layout

    Thank you for joining us at whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the perfect addition to any team regardless of how many DT's you are on. San would be lucky to have you. Another rockin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week for the "Flowers, flowers, flowers" challenge at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and please join us again next week! Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your little bunny is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays for our flowers, flowers and more flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card--cute take on our sketch. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Vicky, this is so cute, love this sweet little bunny! So glad to have you playing at Little Miss Muffet this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card,thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffett, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway