Bunny looking for love

So this is the 2nd post that I did this weekend just for the fun of it.  I found a wonderful artist through Decosses Dynamite it's San Design!!!  I was sooo happy to find this awesome artist.  Her digis are totally adorable and really affordable.  And to top it off she has some awesome freebies on her blog.

So for my card I used the wonderful image called love.  I used as well the awesome freebie for the sentiment!!!

For this card I used some paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I also used some ribbon from my stash.  I used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.

This is a closer look at the digi colored with my copics  sooooooo much fun to color you really have to check out this artist.

And here's the sentiment that's a freebie for the month of February at San's design I combined the awesome digi with the sentiment
So this was sooo much fun.  I purchased some other digis lol well that was bound to happen...

This is the sketch that I followed:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Girly card (I'm thinking my Valentine's card is girly)
  4. Panpastel uk - Love and romance
Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.  I had so much fun ;)))  wish I could create more this week lol

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html






Comments

  1. Hey hello again Vicky, wow this is one cute bunny and love it. Thanks for the new link...luv n hugs, aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darn cute, snaggle tooth and all. Beautiful coloring and awesome image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The digi is too cute and your coloring perfect.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cutie, Vicky! Love the dp...adorable!
    Thanks for sharing your talent so generously.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Wonderful detail... such a cute image! Love the colours...Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable, love the cute image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout, the bright colours and of course those awesome digis from San's designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway