Crafting when we can - Challenge # 37

Hello!  It's Sunday and it's time for another challenge at Crafting when we can challenges.  This time it's about - Slugs and snails and puppy dog tails(Boys).

Our wonderful sponsor is
Kenny K

For my card I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful digi Goldfish Kid.
For this card I used paper from my Mind's eye - Fly a kite.  I used some star bling from a surprise bag that I purchased at Michael's.  I kept my card really simple for a little guy.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut.

And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you join us at Crafting when we can challenges?!?  You should go and check out the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
  1. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  2. Crazy 4 challenges - Project to show friendship or good spirit.
  3. One stop craft challenge - Anything goes
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
This is my 1st card for the day ;)  There's more on the way!!!  So see you soon.

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html




Comments

  1. Wow, what a cute card! Love the image, you did a great job coloring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so Dr. Suess. I love it!! You did fabulous coloring it! Hugs, Robin

    ps Sorry I haven't been commenting on everything you are just so creative and all your cards are worth a comment. I just can't keep up with them all. More hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy's card. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card for a boy! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute - the colors are so bright and vivid! The perfect boy card! Thanks so much for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes challenge this month - hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute..love the image and the stars..thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Anything Goes this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our February Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway