For this card I'm using the wonderful digi Blooming potty (soooo looking forward to spring so hopping that this card will be bringing spring over)
For this card I used some leftover papers from my stash. I used my scallop and classic circle dies from Spellbinder. I have used CC design butterflies dies. I added some ribbon and pearls from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sentimental sundays - Flowers, flowers and more flowers
- Whoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
- Stamp and create blog - Spring is coming
- Lej designs challenge - For a lovely lady
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes
- Flutterby wednesdays - 3 or more layers (I have 3 not including the paper that's on the card itself(the 1st coat of green)
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and don't forget to go and play at Daisy doodles creative challenges and check out the store while you are there... so many cuties!!!