Daisy Doodle - Blooming Potty

Hello everyone.  Today I'm doing a post to remind you that there's still time to enter in the challenge over at Daisy doodles creative challenges and it's Anything goes... so no reason not to enter!  Right?!?

For this card I'm using the wonderful digi Blooming potty (soooo looking forward to spring so hopping that this card will be bringing spring over)

For this card I used some leftover papers from my stash.  I used my scallop and classic circle dies from Spellbinder.  I have used CC design butterflies dies.  I added some ribbon and pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sentimental sundays - Flowers, flowers and more flowers
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
  3. Stamp and create blog - Spring is coming
  4. Lej designs challenge - For a lovely lady
  5. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  6. Flutterby wednesdays - 3 or more layers (I have 3 not including the paper that's on the card itself(the 1st coat of green)
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and don't forget to go and play at Daisy doodles creative challenges and check out the store while you are there... so many cuties!!!


Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. Beautiful Vicky. Loving the colours and the ribbon and bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Vicky, especially with those darling butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky - this is another lovely card. Pretty image and gorgeous ribbon! Thanks for sharing another card at Whoopsi Daisy this week in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Vicky, I just mailed out a card with that Daisy Doodles image. Love the colors, layout and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous spring colours

    Thank you for joining us at whoopsi daisy this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the colours, thanks for joining us at LEJ this week, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway