Daisy Doodle challenge # 78

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Daisy Doodle creative challenge.  This time it's ANYTHING GOES!!!!  Yup I knew you would looooove it ;)

Ever since I joined Daisy Doodle creative DT team I've been wanting to play with this awesome image.  Just love the idea of a mushroom house ;)  Well I guess it could be dangerous if people walk on it... but I digress... just love the fantasy aspect of this.  So this was the perfect time to play with it.

For this card I used left over papers from a previous card ;)  Just love when I can do that!  I used my grand square and label 1 as well as my classic circle and scallop circle all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics and the awesome sentiment that comes from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this week.  Don't  forget to come and check out what the other DT have been up to!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper-crafting journey - Love (my 2nd post for the challenge)
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Heart all a flutter (hearts or wing things - here it's a winged bug)
  3. Created with love challenges - Things that fly (I have a little bug sitting but that could fly...)

There's one more post to come... so please stay tuned!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. Another cheerful creation Vicky and I love the precious sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just had my first follower email, 8 posts, WOW, then I come here and there is already another, you is one prolific lady, with wonderful ideas and creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous isn't it? This is one of my fave images, just so bright and cheerful and the colours you have used are just perfect for it.

    I love the sentiment you have used, really is a lovely things to say to someone moving home.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the image and fun colors. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I love a mushroom house for some strange reason. Thanks for joining our Things that Fly challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE this card Vicky my favorite bug "LadyBug" Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image and the DP!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Things that Fly Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky. Gorgeous colours and design. Love the cute image too.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway