Daisy Doodles - Masculine valentine

Hello everyone! This is the mid week of the challenge over at Daisy doodles creative challenges.  Our theme this forthnight is Masculine - I love you cards.

So I'm using this time a wonderful new digi called Luv Bug!!!
For this card I used some Cloisonné paper from GCD.   I used some hearts cut with my Cameo.  The sentiment and paper was cut using my large circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I used a stick pin that I was given (modified it a bit)

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with tlc that I thought went so well with this.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Valentine
  2. Allsorts challenge - Valentine
This is the 1st post of the day... still more to come so please stay tuned! ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html




Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is great, that little heart stick pin is the perfect touch!! Thanks for joining our SPS Valentine challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky, that sentiment is perfect and fabulous with your valentine. I agree with Missy, the stick pin is a terrific accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the image and sentiment you used. The pin is gorgeous



    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway