Daydreaming

For Tammy's Scrapin corner blog hop click here.
Hello!!!  So I'm totally addicted to the wonderful digis of Creepie Cute stamps lol So just had to go shopping again!!!  Especially since there were some new mermaid as a release!


For this card I used the paper from Bobunny Serenity.  I used divine swirls embossing folder from cuttlebug and sizzix Tim Holtz embossing.  I added some metal and gem brads.  I used my cm border punch as well as my cm tearing tool for the sentiment.  I used my old paper and faded jeans distress inks.  I embossed the paper then put some old paper distress ink and then sprayed it with Tattered Angel Calypso ink (made a mess but love how it turned out).

Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was really fitting with this image.  

For this card I followed this color combination:
BuildingSpectrum

And I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Sparkle n sprinkle creative challenges - color combination
  2. Sketch and stash challenge - sketch ( used new image and the rest is all older especially the tattered Angel distress mist that I don't use nearly enough)
  3. Simon says stamp and show - Something messy (all my inks)
  4. Crafty bloggers network - Anything goes
  5. Everybody-art-challenge - Metal
  6. Incy wincy designs - Add texture
I will have one more to show you!  It's soooo much fun using those digis!!! ;)))

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html




Comments

  1. Great card Vicky, and that colour combo works perfectly with your mermaid theme. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. The mermaid you used is so cute. Love her pretty blue hair. LOL.
    Thanks for joining us at the SNS challenge blog. Good luck
    Barbara - SNS Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee this sulky lil mermaid made me giggle! such a funny card! thanks for joining us at sketch n stash!
    xx, alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card the swirls work perfectly with this image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol the image reminds me of my daughter when she had a sulk on hehehe love the colour combo :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol the image reminds me of my daughter when she had a sulk on hehehe love the colour combo :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color combo goes well with this little mermaid. Love her blue hair! thanks for joining the SNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh that paper is gorgeous and I just love that expression on her face. Colours work well together too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and papers. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card, love the colours and image on your card! Thanks for playing with SNS Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway