DDC#48 - My style



Hello everyone!  It's time for antoher fabulous challenge over at Digi Darlas.  This time it's about showing your style.

Well that sounds easy enough right?  WRONG!!!  What is my style?!?  I have different ones I think... so that was not as easy.  Well I decided to make a card with the type of image I really looove and this is one of those.  A beautiful Fairy called Water fairy.  I really wanted to make something cheerful for this dreary time of year over here.

For this card I used paper from Walnut Grove by Pebbles.  I used my Lacey square, classic square large, splendid circle, classic circle large and my Botanical swirls all from Spellbinders.  I added some butterflies from my stash.  The flower is from Recollections and the metal brad in the center is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's not the 1st time that I use it and it won't be the last!  Just love that sentiment.

I really hope you will be joining us this week at Digi Darlas.  Don't  forget to check out the inspiration from my fellow teammates!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  3. Flutterby wednesdays - Anything goes
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  5. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Easter/spring (mine is a spring card)

There's one more post, ouf... been a busy busy Monday morning lol

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Super sweet image, Vicky, and a lovely card. THanks for stopping by to share with us again. Having you play along in our challenges is such a blessing to me.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love how the flower matches the flowers in her dress. :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky,
    Such a vright cheerful and happy card.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and we really appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic coloring and love your choice of colors! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole design pulls together so well. I absolutely love that flower!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway