Digi Makeover Challenge # 75

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi Makeover challenge.  This time it's about a photo inspiration.

For my card I used paper from MME - Traveler.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some corrugated cardboard.  I used my wonderful Robin's nest dew drops.  The image and sentiment were cut using my Classic Square.

I used my Stormy sky distress ink to ink the sky
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with tlc.  I thought it was perfect with this image and actually this card is gone to a fellow crafter who sent me some great stamps ;)))  Thanks again Vicki!!!!
Here's a look at the picture that inspired this card:
Red-Flowers

I hope you will play with us over at Digi Makeover challenge!  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with this picture as your inspiration.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Someone special ( this card was made for a special crafter who sent me some awesome stamps!!!)
So this is it!  All done pretty busy day... well it will be a pretty busy week lol ;)

Hugs



Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Unusual paper but sure makes a fantastic card. Love those clouds..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious beautiful cloud work..my gosh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card, Vicky!
    I love how you made the sky... maybe you need to make a tutorial, it´s so pretty :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous, Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey vicky! this is gorgeous. i absolutely LOVE the clouds!

    big congrats on 200 followers. it's an awesome feeling isn't it!!!

    big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the wild flowers and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty! thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Vicky, I love the silhouette against the clouds, which are amazing. Beautiful card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky, Your card is so pretty. I adore your clouds and dp. We are so happy to have you join us here at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week.
    Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky! You have made a really gorgeous card, love the image! Great design and lovely papers.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky, I got sidetracked by this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Vicky! I like how striking your image panel is against that patterned paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cloudy sky! Such a fabulous card :-)
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That stamp is beautiful and you did such an awesome job on that sky. I need to take lessons from you. I agree with Ardilla, a tutorial would be wonderful and then I could share it with my readers too so you can teach even more people how to achieve this awesome effect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway