Dutch Dare card challenge # 206

Hello everyone! This is time for another challenge over at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.  This time our challenge is about making masculine card.

We have an amazing sponsor


For my card I used the wonderful Cowboy Fence.
For this card I used paper from Crate paper - Toy box.  I used my Couture creation embossing folder.  I had some wonderful stickers that I had purchased on sale and just knew that one day I would use them.  The day as come lol  The sticker is from Reminisce Stickers.

Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my stormy sky distress inks to color it up.
So will you be joining us?!?

For this card I followed this awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Annabelle stamps - Sketch
  2. Eclectic ellapu - Masculine card
  3. Here come the boys blog challenge - Lots of layers
  4. Anything challenge - make it manly
  5. Melonheadz friends - Creation for a child
So that's it for today!  It's Thursday!!!!  That means 2 more days before vacation (well including today) wooohooo soooo need this time off!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card here Vicky, love your colours and image..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the sticker too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a darling little cowboy, Vicky! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu this week. It's perfect for our "Masculine" theme.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool/cute card! Love the image and the matching papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And stickers in stock are never a bad idea!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week!
    Claire xx
    EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the colour and the Wild West theme, very masculine!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic fun card for a boy!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Vicky........perfect for the little boys in our lives! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww super cute Vicky! thanks for the inspiration. Janet - guest DT for Annabelle Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Love your image and he is coloured so wonderfully and it's perfect with the colours you used!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway