And there are so many awesome flower digis to choose from Eureka. For my card I used the wonderful Digi 56201 Thank you.
I decided to make a different easel card than what I usually do. It was fun and I'll be doing some more. For this card I used some paper from Walnut grove - Pebbles. I used my Label 19 from Spellbinder. I used a MS border punch. The felt heart with the button is a sticker that I purchased at Winners.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics. I also added some stickles to the wings of the bee
So did my card inspire you to play with us over at Eureka stamps?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
- Whoopsi Daisy - use a sentiment
- Sentimental sundays - Flower, Flowers and more flowers
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Fancy folds
- Created with love challenges - midwinter break bright and cheery
So this is the last post of the day ;) Hope you have liked my creations! Have a fabulous Monday everyone!