Eureka DT card - Swirls and pearls

Hello everyone it's time for another challenge over at Eureka Stamps.  This time it's about swirls and pearls.

I'm getting in the mood for Valentine's day that's coming up so I'm creating with the wonderful digi 24601 Filigree heart.  I used my photoscape software to age this digi up ;)  I sent this card over to my grandma that's 94!!!  So grandma if you are reading this please stop lol because you have not yet gotten it in the mail!
I used paper that I had in my stash.  I added some little pearl flowers to the corners.  The flourishes were made with Dee's flourish #1 dies.

Here's the closer look at the digi
And here's the sentiment 12502 smile someone likes you to which I added some vintage photo

I really hope you will join us this week at Eureka Stamps.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Come and get it challenges - show us your heart - love is in the air
  3. Stamptacular sunday challenge - From the heart
So this is post number 2... There's still 2 more to come ;)))


Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html







Comments

  1. Beautiful, I'm sure your grandmother will love it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivky this card is simply amazing! Love the way you grunged up the image. I'm still trying to learn my way around paint shop pro so I can do things like this. It's a slow learning process for me as I'd rather create with my hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is gorgeous and your grandma will love it. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Vicky and Grandma will love it. I am slowly getting going and want to thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts and prayers. It is still hard but it makes such a difference having wonderful friends like yourself. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word. Phenomenal. That heart is incredible and you have showcased it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway