Friday Freebie the stamping chef - Cupcake

Hello everyone!  Today it's time for a wonderful freebie over at The stamping chef and of course we are also celebrating the birthday of our top Chef Tamara!!!!  She's so incredibly talented and it's a pleasure to be able to share our happy birthday wishes with her.  Hope you will be writing her a note.

So this week's freebie is Cupcake.  For my card I removed the sentiment that it came with in order to have a more generic Birthday card.

For this card I used paper from Bobunny - Alora collection.  I used my grand circle and standard circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles:

And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed this sketch:











I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-178 - Sketch
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Birthdays are fun
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
Hope you liked my card!  TGIF!!!!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Super card Vicky and a great freebie..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo cute!! love the way you kept the card CAS it's perfect!! I think I might use this image for one of Giada's cards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicky, love how you have offset the image and Happy Birthday to Tamara. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulously decorated cupcake! I love all the little hearts and the flowing banner at the bottom. Terrific card Vicky :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Vicky! Such a sweet design with your image and fun papers!! ;) Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us in our celebration at Digistamps4Joy!! This is such a cute cupcake card and just LOVE the sentiment :D
    Hugz
    Riette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen lots of cupcake images, Vicky, but I think this is one of the best ever. Love the polka dot paper and the way you offset the frame. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun Birthday card Vicky! I love the dotted dp with the cute image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cupcake. Love that dotty paper. It ccmpliments so well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway