Nesting Monkey

For this next card using still the wonderful set Top Banana that you can find here from Create with TLC I used the wonderful Nesting Monkey.

I'm loving the masculine feel of this card ;)

For this card I used some paper from Studio Calico - American craft ( I think this is really one of my favorite set of paper!!!).  I used my Scallop circle and classic circle from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops, a button and twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics


For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Ribbon and/or twine (twine this time)
  2. Crazy 4 challenges - Sketch
  3. Broken box stock - Happy birthday (2nd entry)
  4. Card makin mamas - Birthday (2nd and last entry)
So this is the last post of this series... but I have some more cards for you!!!  Told you I've been busy... 

Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. Great card with the monkey, Vicky! Really like the papers and sketch you used with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute monkey image! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Vicky. Love the design with the button, twine and colours. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway