New release - Shopping Spree

Hello everyone!  It's time for for another release over at The stamping chef.  This time it's the perfect girly image ;)  It's called Shopping Spree!

For this card I used some paper from DCWV - Animal print.  I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.   I also used my classic square large and small from cuttlebug.  The flourish are from recollections purchased at Michaels.

Here's a closer look at the cute digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect for this digi ;)

For this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Little miss muffet challenges - Sketch
  2. Moving along with the times - Only girls allowed
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Girly
  4. Incy wincy designs - Add texture
So this is post number 2 of the day.. There's one more on the way!  So please come back for it ;)))

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html

Comments

  1. super cute Vicky I think you depicted her quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the animal print papers - they go perfectly with the image and make a fab card!

    Thanks for joining in my girly challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Vicky! Fun image and sentiment! Thnaks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card love the image and DP.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway