OSAAT - Challenge #151

Hello everyone this time at One stitch at a time it's about girly creation!  And this time I got to play with some awesome paper from Panda Bear design.  There was an image that I thought was just perfect to use as a digi image.

For this card I used the wonderful paper added some felt flowers from my stash.  I used my scallop circle and classic circle dies from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the paper that I used as a digi
And here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you join us this week at One stitch at a time?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty anns challenge - Love actually
  2. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Love
  3. Digi Galore - love
  4. Lil red wagon - use the word love
  5. Moving along with the times - love is in the air

So this was the last post of the day!  Hope you have liked them and you will have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. The paper you used as a digi Vicky looks super good. Don't mind those papers at all.The sentiment is lovely and so true and love the felt flowers...luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure whether this might show twice as I had bother.

    It's beautiful, Vicky, and the sentiment fits the image perfectly. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful creation Vicky and just love that sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love those beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks so spring - like, not here today. Today it is to warm up to 25 degrees and it is very sunny. When I was doing one of my first posts it was 1 degree and I do my crafting in the basement, but my computer is on the first floor. The sentiment is perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided tonight that all DT on TLC deserved a visit, I have admired your work Vicky through lots of blogs, but more on TLC, your work is just wonderful. Sorry I've not visited before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and pretty! I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever way to use the Panda Paper, love your idea. and the sentiment is a cracker Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Vicky! I love the scene you've created and that fabulous sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely! Such a fabulous sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Vicky, and a lovely sentiment too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgoeus card and the felt flowers are wonderful! =) Lovely sentiment too!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Love how the colours work together. Interesting stamp and those flowers are really neat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway