Tempest lil Gothie

Hello Everyone!!!  I had such a super fun day!  Lots of crafting for future DT work.  And of course some play time just for ME!!! This is one of them...

Now this is a dark creation... well I totally blame Heather Valentine for making such awesome images.  And you can get this one for just 1$$$$ over at Lacy Sunshine shop. So yes of course it's her fault lol

There was a few darker challenges that I wanted to enter.  What can I say I need to get this part of me satisfied... I do lots of cute cards... but I also need the darker side satisfied...  I totally love all the fantasy and vampire/gothic style... so NEED to do something with it as well.

For this card I used some paper that I had left overs from a previous card ;)))  I used my scallop and classic circle large dies from Spellbinder.  I added some feathers.  In the bottom are some buttons as well as 2 little Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my CM border punches to make the 2 rows across.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics as well as my stickles
And here's the sentiment that I made using a quote from Annabel Lee poem from Edgar Allan Poe
I thought this was just perfect for this card.  And yes Edgar Allan Poe was a romantic ;)
I will share with you all the sentiment that I made for this card.  Please send others to my blog and don't share this digi.  I had lots of fun finding the perfect quote for this!


I followed this awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Forever night creepy challenges - Sketch
  2. Quote the Raven - Tic tac toe ( used red, buttons and die cut/punch)
  3. Haunted design house - Poetry and prose of Poe - Romantic or Lunatic (I think of Romantic with this poem ;) )

I'll be back with one more card ;)  This one will be a cutie one...  Hope you come back and leave some comment!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html




Comments

  1. Ahh, a fave of mine, Vicky! Fitting image for the passage you chose too. Thanks so much for joining us at HDH this fortnight. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I don't tend to craft with images such as this one Vicky but what you have done with it is amazing. I love the overall effect of this card. Good luck with the challenges you've entered with it and thank you for the freebie sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...awesome card. Love everything about it! Thanks for joining the creepy fun at Forever Night Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, different and I love it..aNNie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have captured this image. awesome and increible coloring and design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Vicky this is awesome! I love the gorgeous style of your card and the feather's look fab too. Love those buttons. :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Vicky. Great image, great embellies and papers and I love how you've interpreted the sketch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Vicky. I love the image and her sparkly wings. Great papers and layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YaY - how fabulous of you to come over and share your gorgeous creation with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN. That sure is a fantastic image :-) A beautifully balanced card and lovely elements.
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool- love this and love the quote you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Vicky for sharing with us at Quoth the raven and HDH.
    Annabel Lee is such a beautiful love poem. Lovely card with lots of detail.
    Thanks again BDx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card! Love the way you painted the stamp to!

    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is awesome to let your dark side out to play! It shows versatility and helps to expand your horizons. Fabulous card you've made! Annabel Lee is my favorite Poe poem. You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card, Annabel Lee is such a wonderful poem to use as inspiration.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Quoth the Raven

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Gothic impression of Annabel Lee. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That image and your card are very impressive. I love what you did with the wings. It really makes them pop. Also great job with creating that sentiment. Dark can be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway