The stamping chef new release - Feb 26

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at The stamping chef and this time I'm showcasing the awesome Racing Rachel.

For this card I used some papers that I had purchase for my Disney scrapbook, it's from Cars ;)  I purchased it at the dollar store.  I was super happy when I found it because I was getting desperate to find some paper that would be appropriate for this card... with all the paper that I have I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I didn't have any for this... did not make sense.  I guess I can still use more LOL

I used some brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I used my Darice Embossing folder for the silver paper.  I also used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz and I used my scallop and regular circle for the sentiment and digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  And the wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed the following sketch:
I'm entering the card in the following challenges:
  1. Moving along with the times - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  4. Eclectic ellapu - Masculine card
  5. Here come the boys blog challenge - Lots of layers
  6. Anything challenge - Make it manly
This is it for this Tuesday!  Hope you have a wonderful day and looking forward to your comments!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Vicky~This looks great. I have some old "Cars" paper b/c that is the movie my grandkids loved. I will need something to use it for. :) I do have a 6 month old grandson so perhaps... Your coloring is excellent. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, fantastic, love the layout and the image and those legs are sooooooo long, wonder if they do leg transplants!!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky!!!! Yes we can always use more paper just because, lol... I am so happy to be on San's Design team with you and can't wait to get started, I will be by to look at all your creations... I thought I was already a follower!!! oops! Thanks for the email! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky that makes a great masculine card. Love those racing brads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super mans card. Love the image you chose and the papers are perfect too.Thanks for joining us at anything Goes this time and good luck
    Carol xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Great image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sassy indeed. Love the sentiment and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love the sketch . Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway