I used some brads from Eyelet Outlet. I used my Darice Embossing folder for the silver paper. I also used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz and I used my scallop and regular circle for the sentiment and digi.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. And the wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed the following sketch:
I'm entering the card in the following challenges:
- Moving along with the times - Sketch
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Eclectic ellapu - Masculine card
- Here come the boys blog challenge - Lots of layers
- Anything challenge - Make it manly
This is it for this Tuesday! Hope you have a wonderful day and looking forward to your comments!