Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 135

Hello everyone!  This is time for another challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.  This time our challenge is about doing a monochromatic card.

Our wonderful sponsor for this week is
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

I had the chance of working with Candle Cocoa.
For this card I used paper from Classic Calico by American Craft.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used a ribbon from my stash as well as a little mouse charm.  I used some corrugated cardstock from a candy win as well as some brads from my stash.  I distressed the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser and used some vintage photo on the embossing folder to create some depth.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and that I fussy cut.
And here's the wonderful bilingual sentiment from Create with tlc
That was an easy peasy card right?!?  So will you be joining us this week over at Tuesday Throwdown?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lexis creations - Monochromatic 
  2. Forever friends challenge blog - Animals/butterflies or birds
  3. Simon says stamp and show - Use metal
  4. Victorine-originals-challenge- Stamp, emboss, embellish
  5. No matter which challenges - Ribbons and bows
So this is the 1st post of the day!  I have one more coming up.  Hope you will come back.  Please leave me a comment just love reading them!!!!


Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, I love this! The image is so cute and your embossed paper looks like cocoa beans. :) Lovely browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Vicky. Great choice of colours.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Vicky, this is really DARLING!! I love that embossed panel...goes so well with your theme!! :) Great monochrome design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the texture in the background of this card, Vicky! Great color choice for the monochromatic, and your fussy cutting on the image is perfect. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Beautiful Vicky, love it! I really like how you combined the dp and cool textured piece. Cutting Cocoa out and the card board backing for the sentiment add some more dimension also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating at NMWC with your card, great layering, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful selection of cards in my follower email. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and all the texture looks fab. Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute Vicky! I love the beautiful shades of browns, the textured embossing and Cocoa is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colour of this gorgeous card,love the embossing and layout used
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky, the embossing and the papers are just perfect for this card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card & gorgeous colours!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. He so cute!! Great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at lexi's creations

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovey textures and layering... a great card. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely mouse card with great charm and embossing!

    THANKS FOR JOINING THE FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE ( ANIMALS ),

    Goodluck and do come back soon..

    Hugs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card teamie - how have I only just noticed that little mouse charm - it's just too cute!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. The embossed part almost looks like leather. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the popped up effect of the image. It really makes the card...well pop. Sorry it's late and I'm a bit punchy by this point. Love the papers and the embossed effect and that charm is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway