Vintage rose sticker

This is my 3rd and last post with the wonderful new digis from the set Life is like a rose garden set  that you can find here from Create with TLC

For this card I used the Vintage rose sticker and I used the sentiment Rosy Day that's not part of this set but I thought it would be a good one.
For this card I decided to go bright!  Do you think it will bring spring on?!?  I used paper from Basic Grey - Lauderdale (one of my all time favorite set)  I added some corner flourish made with my silhouette and I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi and sentiment:
Here's a look at the fabulous set:
  • Life is Like a Rose Garden Digi Set


For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. One stop craft challenge - sketch
  2. Basic Grey - your favorite (I used my favorite paper Lauderdale)
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
So this is it ;)  I will be back tomorrow with some more post!  Have a wonderful Saturday night!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo



Comments

  1. Lovely card as are the two below. I just saw these newies on the blog...tempting..luv aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Vicky! It's always a treat to have you stop by and share with us. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,
    The inegrity of the sketch was perfected in your very beautiul card. The rose image is truly beautiful.
    We love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a sticker it made a really pretty card.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, It looks like you do alot of designing and bloghopping. How fun to be a designer! Great cards. So glad you hopped by my crafty corner. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicky and thank you so much for using my sketch and to play with us in OneStopCraftChallenge this week!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and stunning images.

    Thank you for joining us on Basic Grey Challenges this time,and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway