613 Avenue Create - DT card March 24th

It's time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this time it's Anything goes!!!  Yup I know you will totally loooove this.

Our awesome sponsor this week is


And for my card I used the wonderful We're all mad here Chessie!!!  Yup totally perfect for me ;) 'Cause yes we are all a little mad and I might be more than others lol

For my card I used some cardstock that I purchased at Michaels.  I used some buttons from my stash as well as some twine.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Here's the look at the digi that I colored with my copics
This card was soooo much fun to do!!!  who knew that coloring a cat in blue would be so much fun ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty creations challenges - Embossing
  2. Happy campers - Add dimension (used embossing and the buttons)
  3. Altered alice - Mad as a March Hare
I have another card on the way!!!  Hope you will be coming back for it.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs





Comments

  1. FANTASTIC - love the vibrant colours of the chevrons and the Chessie in blue is amazing :-D This is such a fun card. D'ya know - buttons used to be my absolute pet hate but over the last year, I've actually used a couple myself. hahahahaha !!! LoL
    Great new look to your Blog too - LUV it :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... yeah we are all a wee mad here too, lol... Love your blue cat and your card is so unique!! Love it!
    I really enjoyed Lisa's amazing spotlight on you , you rock girl. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I'd be MAD if I had a blue cat and blue fur everywhere - what can I say I have 3 Siamese and 1 black cat so I DO have fur everywhere. Your card is totally fun - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, and YES we are all a little mad!!! Love the colors and the blue cat is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Like the blue cat. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, look at this how fantastic that blue cat is...I love the embellies and great colors..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It a mad world and were all blessed to be part of it. Great colour choices and I like that you coloured outside the box.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun, Vicky! Love the bright blue and how the embossing picks up the swirls in the background. Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway