Birthday surprise girl

I'm back!!!  I needed to make some cards for my little twins nephew and niece.  BTW J-A if you are seeing this please stop reading now!!!

So I'm here with a card for my little niece that's turning 1 this upcoming weekend!  Way back when Mo's digital had a sale I picked up some images to play with for this wonderful occasion.

I used Birthday surprise girl.  It was so much fun to play with this awesome digi.
For this card I used paper from MME - Lime Twist - Life of the party.  I used Fleur de lis rectangle and classic rectangle from Spellbinder.  I used a corner embellishment that I had won in a blog candy.  The crinkle ribbon that I used was purchased over on e-bay awhile back.  I also used some embellishment that I had and some little heart pearls.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi colored with my copics and my zig memory system wink of Stella brush gold.  And the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.

For this card I used this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Sketch
  2. Mos digital challenge - ribbon and pearl with mo's image
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
I can't wait to give it out next weekend to my little munchkin!

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 



Comments

  1. So adorable! Love that paper you used. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy meeting you at Mo's lol - her images are divine. Good luck honey and love your card :) (but if you win I may not speak to you again saying as we are not OSAAT sister here ) No I don't mean that, my fingers just typed it hahahahahahahaha Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky!
    Your card is just stunning! Love your ribbon!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and I love that bright peacock blue bow. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky. Love the detailed paper and fun embellishments. Cute little image just imagining her face when the balloon goes POP!. ;-)

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! I love it!! but then.. I ALWAYS love your cards!! You are amazing!!!

    Glad you played at Crafting When We Can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway