Creative bug on the loose - Cuddlebuns gets squished

Yup I'm back with another card.  This time I'm using the weekly freebie from Creative bug on the loose and this time Naomi is really really spoiling us!!!  She's giving away 2 image one is colored!!!  Perfect for those cards that need a fast image to work with.

For mine I used the non colored version.  But must admit to being really tempted to use the other one lol

The image is soooo cute that I just HAD to play with it.  And the name is sooo cute reminds me of when I give hugs to my kids and squish them good!!!
For this card I used paper from TPC Studio - Sunny Bunny Stripe.  I used one of my MS border punch.  The little embellishments at the top were purchased at Michaels on special last week.  I used a corner embellishment that I received this week as part of a blog candy.

I colored the wonderful image with my copics.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and I thought it was just perfect for this image.

I followed this sketch to make this card but turned it around:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketchy friday - Sketch
  2. Avadares challenge blog - Easter or spring (my 2nd entry to their last challenge :( )
  3. Digi haven - Easter
I'm sure you all ran away from my blog to get that fabulous digi... well while you are there... don't forget to enter in the contest to win 
 
Don't know why I'm reminding you... since this will reduce MY chances to win lol must be because I love you guys sooo much ;)  You can look at the rules here.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Comments

  1. OMG. This card is something else! Strangely, the colours work so good together and I adore the little bunny and chick/duck shapes you have at the top, so sweet. I also love the corner embellishment you used. Lucky you to have won it. I'm sure Naomi will love it as much as I do!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch Vicky, love this little duck and bunny embellishments. The vibrant colours are perfect for Easter and the image is soooo cute. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky!!!! OH WOW!!!! you did such a beautiful job using my digital!! Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love the layout and that metal corner piece at the lower right corner!
    Thank you so much for promoting me, I am very touched and like yourself have never thought when I started that it would amount to so much love from others in bloggy world.

    On another note I don't know if it happens on everybody's screen but it is very hard to find your comment section for there is other things overlapping it... I could help you out there!! If you are interested in having this fixed email me and let me know and I will tell you what I need from you to go in and fix it! Big Hugs and Big Thank you's You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and coloring. I love that you did a background for the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Avadares for our final challenge.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is darling on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute Vicky...I love the little shapes at the top. Great card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH VICKY! This card is gorgeous... love the embellishments...Thanks for joining us this wee at Sketchy Friday and hope to see you again next time...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Love the image! Thanks for joiningbusvat Sketchy Friday!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, that image just makes me smile! Love your fun colors and that pretty border punch! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday,love how you flipped the sketch too!

    Hugs,
    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute!
    I love the take on the sketch and your image and papers are beautiful. Love your bunny buttons!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Friday.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, we have another beauty, fantastic design and coloring, sweet image. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Avadares.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    Avadareschallengeblog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Friday and good luck on the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. excellent card!!! thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday - we have posted up a new sketch for the week and I hope you will be able to join us again - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a cute image and cute card. Love the embellishments your used. Thanks for playing along at Digi Haven this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway