Daisy Doodles challenge # 80

It's time for my DT card for Daisy doodles creative challenges.  This time our challenge is about Easter.  Yup lots of my post this morning are about Easter... lol so you have the choice to enter in many of them ;)

For my card I used the soooo cute Flopsy.  I just think this little rabbit is just perfect for Easter as well as for spring.

For my card I used paper from Le p'tit bloc by Toga.  I used some of the left over sheets from a previous card as well as some new ones.  I used my standard circle from Spellbinder.  I used some of the little bling butterflies from the Dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used as well some Frayed burlap distress ink.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

To make this card I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crazy 4 challenges - Sketch
  2. Digi haven - Easter
I hope that you will be joining us for this challenge!  Ok I have one more post on the way... so hope you will come back for it!!!

Hugs

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. I really love the color combo here! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Flopsy is...I love the design and your card is great...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great! Love those butterfly brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, and I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout and sweet, sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway