DDC # 52 - Something green

Hello everyone!  It's time for a challenge over at Digi Darlas and this time it's about showing us something green!   Just in time for St-Patrick's day ;)

For my card I used the awesome digi Irish Beauty!
So to create this card I used some left over paper from a previous project.  I used my curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  The ribbon was purchased at the dollar store and it's some crinkled ribbon.  I added a charm from my stash.  The 4 leave clover was made with my cameo and I added some bling to it and to the corner.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copis and I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
So I'm really hoping that you will be joining us.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Broken box stock - St-Patrick's day card
  2. Pumpkin spice blog - Green and 4 of something (well I have 4 little blings ;) )
I have one more post coming up!  So hoping that you will be coming back to see it!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, love the way you colored your beauty! Also love your background on the base card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, love the way you colored your beauty! Also love your background on the base card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and your coloring is great. Love the ribbon and shamrock. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely image! Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!!! I hope we will see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool card and beautiful coloring. i better go to the local dollar and look if they have that crinkled ribbon. what a great buy.
    i like your background patterned paper a lot. at first i thought you put it all together with the squares and all :)
    well, i came to tell you we are happy you joined us this week at the pumpkin spice challenge. come back for more fun. we really enjoy coming over to our participants blogs for a better look at the projects.
    take care and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I like how you incorporated the "four"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card. I just love that image and the bg paper you used. Also the ribbon is very pretty and adds something special to the card. You keep finding the best items at the dollar store! I only ever see plain old ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway