Dutch Dare Card Challenge # 208

Goodmorning everyone!  I forgot to prepare in advance my post for Dutchdare-card challenges...oops...  So here it is.

This week our challenge is about stripes and spots! And we have the fabulous
 as a sponsor!

For my card I had the pleasure of working with Gothica!  Such a wonderful image to color.
I used all kinds of paper from my stash!  YAY.  The flowers and the butterfly are sparkly foam embellishments.  The border punch that I used is from Creative Memories.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from Tim Holtz that I really love and had not used yet.  It's fun to use my stamps!
To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Flutterby wednesdays - Winged creature (I have a butterfly)
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Add a sentiment
So that's it!  Hope you have liked my card.  I wish you a fabulous Thursday and big wave hello to my new followers!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky, loving the monochromatic colours and the beautiful sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours and sentiment are fabulous.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cool card. I love the look of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your textstamp is asewome! Love the Gothic-look you gave this card!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my DDCC entry - I really appreciate it!
    Fabulous colouring on the SC image - my favourite digi's! Wonderful sentiment - will have to look for that stamp, really gorgeous card hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Vicky. Love the text stamp, it's a really good question to ponder!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, fabulous image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment! Thank you for participating this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Vicky! I love Saturated Canary images and you've done a super job!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Vicky and I love the designer papers and design of your card. Lovely coloring...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is fabulous Vicky. I can't say enough good about it. I absolutely adore that sentiment. I have a challenge coming up in a little while where we have to incorporate dots and stripes and I hadn't the foggiest idea on how to do that. Now I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway