Eureka DT card - It's in the words

It's time for my DT card for Eureka stamps.  This time the challenge is to put the emphasize on the words!!!

For my card I used the wonderful sentiment digi 24609 Live well.

For this card I used paper that was in my cut out stash.  Don't  know the name and it had been there for awhile... I used my decorative label 8, label 8 and Les Papillions all from Spellbinders.  I kept this card really CAS.  I think when there's such a wonderful sentiment you don't need a lot of embellishments!

Here's a closer look at the sentiment

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. CAS on Sunday - Use a butterfly
  3. Outlawz challenges CAS - Use some old stash
Hope you have liked my cards today!!!   It's Monday again :(  oh well... next weekend will be a long weekend WOOHOOO!!!  Looking forward to this.  And of course my blog will be 1 year old on Thursday ;) you still have some time to register if you haven't 
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. Great card Vicky, as you say the sentiment say's it all, the card doesn't need hearts and flowers, CAS works perfectly for this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Vicky, those butterflies look so amazing especially the contrast of the colors with your card! Beautiful!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Sentiment Card the colors are perfect and those butterflies are just lovely. Thank you for displaying my button...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, what a fabulous color combo, Vicky! Love those butterflies and the sentiment is wonderful as the focus. That background dp you used is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love the butterflies :-)
    Congrats on your win over at Meljen's shamrock challenge :-Dxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Team Mate! I really like your card for this week's challenge. I actually entered mine for today in a few challenges as well. Thanks for sharing this one with us and for being such a joy to know. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your beautiful card, Vicky!!

    Like your new blog background and header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love your die cut pieces. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful CAS card. Just love the colour combo and the gorgeous butterflies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you made the sentiment the focus. Cool butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this on Outlawz and had to come here and comment too. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa would love this, she has that saying on her wall!! Great saying to live by and great card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway