So to celebrate I made a card (well any reason is good to make a card right?) For this card I used one of San's digis that's on sale only 1$$$$$ So what are you waiting for go and shop here and take advantage of the awesome deals. This digi is Easter bunny hiding 2011 and I just love him. Soooo adorable.
Here's the closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. I added a sky with my distress ink stormy sky. And the wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC it was part of the great Easter club! If you did not participate you missed out on a lot of goodies... there's another club coming soon so you don't want to miss this one.
I followed this sketch to make this card:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly - Sketch
- Whoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
- Aud sentiments challenge - Easter sentiment
- Cute card thursday - Something old (the paper that I used is over 1 year old)
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Avadares challenge - Easter or spring
So this is it for this Friday!!! I'm going to work and then it's VACATION and lots and lots and lots of craft time!!!!!