Friday, March 15, 2013

Faieries challenge # 3 - DT card

I'm back ;) and this time because it's time for another challenge over at Fairies challenges.  This time it's about Easter!  And our wonderful sponsors are:
 ,and 

WOW don't  know about you but if I was not already a member of this team I would want to play!!!!

For my card I had the chance to play with the wonderful digi Easter bunny & Egg from Pattie's Creations.
For this card I used my fabulous Easter pad of paper from Le P'tit bloc by Toga.  I used my scallop and classic circles and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I also used my Cottage cutz for the egg (soooo happy I purchased this while it was at 70% off).  I added some ribbon from the dollar store as well as some pearls also from there...

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics and again the sky that I did with my Stormy sky distress ink.
I hope you have liked this.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stamp with sarah kay - Easter
  2. Crafty bloggers network - Pastels
  3. House of gilli - Anything goes - with pastels
  4. Creatalicious challenges - Lovely easter
That's it for me for today!!!  TGIF have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Vicky and I love the design papers. Thanks for posting my 500-Follower Give-Away in your side bar.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky! I love the pretty patchwork dp with the sweet bunny and pretty bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background, Vicky, and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card..........so festive for Spring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, how wonderful this card is. I love the papers and that Easter Egg is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh pretty paper and I absolutely love that bow. I have the exact same ribbon only in yellow. I didn't realize it would make such a beautiful bow. Except that is all in the bow maker I'd imagine. Mine will end up looking like a wilted turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just lovely :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Stampvie and more ;0)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the colours, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Love all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh my! That is one of the most beautiful Easter cards I've seen as I blog hop. So lovely and delicate designs. love it!

    Hugs xxx Michelle
    Happy Easter wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest