Flower Love Delice - DT call

Ok I'm taking the plunge and trying out for the team over at Flower love delice-blog.  They have opened it up for the international people like me ;)    I was introduced to this through the so talented Valou.

It's a wonderful online store that also has a blog to give some inspiration for the use of their fabulous flowers.  If you want to check out the store it's here.

They also have a FB fan page if you want to go and check it out here.

So now please wish me luck!!!  I would really looooove to be able to represent this awesome store.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Holding thumbs Vicky. You will be a great asset to the team.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh FABBO :-) Don't they do lovely flowers ? I really, really hope you get this Vicky... I am sure you will coz you make fabulous things - how could they resist you ??? :-) Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, Thank you very much for your application. Hugs, Valou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck!!Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers and toes crossed hun....Good Luck. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got everyone's fingers crossed, even the cat Marigold, although she did balk when I tried. As soon as I told her it was for you, she relented. Although she does look silly prancing around with crossed toes on her paws however since there are so many toes maybe it will bring you a little extra luck.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway