Gingerloft challenge - Use some Kraft

It's time for a challenge over at Gingerloft.  This time you will have to use some Kraft cardstock!!!

For my card I used the wonderful digi Rustic Bench!!!  I thought this was just PERFECT with this challenge of using Kraft paper.

For my card I used my most favorite stack of paper I think at the moment which is Classic Calico from American Craft.  I used my Die cut stencil # 6 and #5 that I purchased at Joanna Sheen.  The folliage is from Cottage Cutz  flower vine.  I used my Cameo to make the corner.  I used my vintage photo distress ink to color the edge of the image.

Here's the closer look at the digi and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.  I always need new Thank you cards so this was the perfect time to make one!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Charisma cardz - die cuts
  2. Paper creators crafts - Spring as sprung ( Can't wait to go and sit on a little park bench)
This is the 1st post of the day!  There's 2 other cards coming.  So please come back for them!!! ;)  I can't believe it!!!  I'm at 293 followers!!!  Getting soooo close to 300!!!!  How awesome.  I wonder if I'll get to 300 before my 1st anniversary.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ooooh - wonderful. Lovely image and I love the way you bought it all together with the gorgeous green die cuts :-) This is a super card :-D xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky. Love the use of the kraft and the lovely dies you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colors and papers! You did an awesome job inking and that image is beautiful.... The vines are magnificant and goes so well with this card... I need to make more thank you cards as well. you are one busy bee!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE the dies, WOW, they are awesome!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love that wonderful corner die. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway