Grotesque gargoyle - for some awesome boy!

Hello everyone!  I had to go shopping for my hubby today... yikes... not easy... lol he's color blind... and he has an opinion that doesn't always fit him... oh well ;)  We managed to find stuff.  So it's done!

After I just HAD to create a card.  I've been meaning to play along at Macabre Monday... took forever to join in but I finally created a card for it!  And this card will be used for my son's Sweet 16 ;)  YUP he's turning 16 in the month of May.  And I wanted to make a card that was special for him.  I think I have made one just perfect for him.

I had seen a card from Teri using her fabulous digi Grotesque gargoyle and just knew that I wanted to use it as well!  So this is what I came with.  The designer paper is also from Teri.

For this card I put the awesome image on a black card stock and then fussy cut it out.  I used my cameo to cut out the ravens.  I made the round paper embellishment at the top with my round paper punch and a brad with Eyelet outlet.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored lightly with my copics.
And I have stamped the inside with a stamp that I had purchased and never used yet!  I thought it was just perfect for this!!!  I used my wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.

For this card I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Haunted design house - Gruesome guardians (last minute entry... sorry!)
  2. Quoth the raven - Tic tac toe (I used punch/raven/ metal(the brad) and also red/ribbon/metal)
So hope you liked my card!  But I hope that my son loves it even more!!!!  

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. I LOVE your card, Vicky!! Fabulous use of Teri's gorgeous image and papers! I am digging the format of the card, too. That inside sentiment is perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us at HDH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally wicked! Your son will love it I'm sure. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello busy lady. This creation is eye catching and down right striking. Beautifully colored and designed. Loving the embellies.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! AMAZING! One of my faves from Teri and so cool for your son. Very classy! thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super striking card Vicky, love black, white and red as a colour combo. What an image, so different from the usual flowers etc . Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOw this brought a smile! Isn't he grotesque, just as you say! But oh My! what a brilliant card you have made Vicky. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Vicky... love the ravens and Teri's gargoyle image.
    Thank you for playing along with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN and HDH.
    BD x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, really really cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House for the Guardian challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Vicky and is going to knock his socks off :-D Fantastic !!
    Thank you also for playing along with us over at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is awesome! Love the layout and the digi you used. Truly fantastic!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Vicky...Loving this card. Great color design. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great pop up card, I love Teri's image. Thanks for joining us at hdh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image and the embellishments are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven and Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Vicky, I love that image and the addition of the ravens are great. Thanks you playing along with quoth the raven xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway