Lacy Sunshine - Challenge # 5

Happy Easter everyone!!!  It's time for another challenge over at Lacy Sunshine challenge.  This time it's one for which you absolutely have NO excuse not to play with us!!!  It's ANYTHING GOES!!!!  Yup told you it's one you would absolutely loooooove!!!!

For my card I used the awesome Eleanor & Pickles - Painting butterflies.

Doesn't it look fresh?!?  To make this card I used the paper from MME moments.  I used my art gone wild - CCD-017 flourish.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.    I used Cosmos daisy from Wild Orchid!!!  Yup I gave in and purchased some!!!!  

For this card I used my copics to color it and I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.

For this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Flutterby wednesdays - blue, green and yellow
I've got one more card to show you today!!  And I'm hoping for some craft time!!!  I'm sick as a dog however :(  I was ok all winter and now that spring as come I've got a cold :(((

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh no...hope you're feeling better soon Vicky!

    Fabulous card. Love the way you've coloured the image and the layout is so cleanly done. Just beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as always Vicky!! Get better soon hun...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fabulous card Vicky I love the colour combo and your colouring of Heathers wonderful image is super

      Hope you feel better soon.
      Hugs
      Janet

      Delete
  3. This is just stunning Vicky! I love the beautiful colours and fabulous sketch. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I have done a you tube on how to make the lock. Here is the link http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-you-tube-videos.html

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps I hope you feel better soon. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Nice card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! The flowers, the flourishes and the way you colored up the digi. I just sent Heather an e-mail requesting the freebie she's offering for the challenge, I can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Vicky. Hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch and the cute little flowers are fantastic...lovely colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, clean and fresh card, Vicky! Beautifully done!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky, so clean and fresh!

    Hope you're feeling better soon xx

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Vicky, love the cute image and colouring, very pretty.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the textures and those flowers are so pretty too. Sending you get well wishes.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway