For my card I used the wonderful digi Aventure Jamie & Maddie and the Aventure digi bits. From the moment I saw this fabulous digi I knew that I wanted to make a scene with them... So I did something that I had never done before, I created a scene digitally! I used 3 different photos merged together to do the background and used the wonderful digi bits for the crocs and plants.
I didn't use much embellishments other than the image... I only added some robin's nest dew drops. The digi had already 2 characters, and I used 2 crocs and all the plants are doubled up.
For the digi bits and image I colored with my copics. I printed the plants twice and fussy cut them out to be able to pop them up and give some dimension. The sentiment comes from Create with TLC. I used my deckled rectangle large from Spellbinder to cut the sentiment and used some vintage photo.
And here's a look on the side were you see the plants 3d effect
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the boys
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Joyful stamper - Inspire me Fridays
- Crafting when we can - Elements (air, water, earth and fire) well I used water, earth and they are in the air... just missing some fire to this action pack card lol And Soooo happy to be able to join into the challenge this week ;)
I have another card to show you! Hope you come back to check it out!