Lacy Sunshine challenge DT card - March 3

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge blog.  This time our challenge is about double trouble ;)  So double things up!

For my card I used the wonderful digi Aventure Jamie & Maddie and the Aventure digi bits.  From the moment  I saw this fabulous digi I knew that I wanted to make a scene with them... So I did something that I had never done before, I created a scene digitally!  I used 3 different photos merged together to do the background and used the wonderful digi bits for the crocs and plants.
I didn't use much embellishments other than the image... I only added some robin's nest dew drops.  The digi had already 2 characters, and I used 2 crocs and all the plants are doubled up.

For the digi bits and image I colored with my copics.  I printed the plants twice and fussy cut them out to be able to pop them up and give some dimension.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.  I used my deckled rectangle large from Spellbinder to cut the sentiment and used some vintage photo.
And here's a look on the side were you see the plants 3d effect

So are you going to join us?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the boys
  3. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  4. Joyful stamper - Inspire me Fridays
  5. Crafting when we can - Elements (air, water, earth and fire) well I used water, earth and they are in the air... just missing some fire to this action pack card lol And Soooo happy to be able to join into the challenge this week ;)
I have another card to show you!  Hope you come back to check it out!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Love this Vicky! It's amazing that this is your first time of creating a digital scene as it's so good! Love everything about this card. Really, really great job!

    Good luck with the challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - love the scene you have created.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicky, the background scene is so cool! Love the crocs, this is just to cute!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh !! Way cool - that is one amazing creation. I LUV it :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fab creating a scene digitally? Love what you have done here, great man/boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first time creating a scene!!!??!!! OMG girl this is awesome!! I love the layout and everything looks like it is all part of the one background!! Awesome job..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Vicky, I love how you have created the scene, and such great colouring to.
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great~! Love that image with the sentiment. Fabulous scene.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Vicky, love the scene you've made. The background photos look wonderful. This is my mixed media kind of effect.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky this is fabulous! Love the scene you have created and fabulous colouring too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic Vicky. The scene you've created is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - great scene you have created.
    Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super awesome card creation! So glad you joined us in this week's Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your work again!

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous Vicky!! What a great scene you created! Its awesome!! Miss you at Crafting When We can :) Thanks for playing along!

    - Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway