Little butterfly

I really wanted to play with the Meljen't challenge!!!  It's been a long time... and well I totally totally love those digis. So just had to play along and the new set of digis from Paulette at Create with TLC was just perfect for the card that I had in mind.

See I'm really fed up with winter and totally ready for spring to come along.  And this was the perfect opportunity to do a little card for this.
For this card I used paper from MME - Moments.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some flowers and brads (for the center).  I used my classic square from Spellbinder.

Here's the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC from the new set.
To make this card I followed the wonderful sketch for this week's challenge:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs dt - Sketch challenge
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Pastels
Hope you have liked this one!  I'm going to be back... yup it was quite a crafty afternoon...

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 




Comments

  1. Too cute...love the image and that's a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree, hurry up Spring, (thankfully no snow or cold winds here in Saudi ). Love your card, really brightens the day :) Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just gorgeous. I love the contrast of the blue and white. So striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a cold rain falls outside, the colors really brighten my day. =) The background paper is so unusual and fits perfectly!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway