Medusa

Good evening everyone!  I'm back with a card I made with a wonderful image from Simply Betty Stamps that's available for the fan club.  You needed to create something with this image using black, cream and one other color.  Since I wanted to color her hair in green I decided to use green as my other color.  I don't consider silver as a color...

I needed to get going because this challenge ends soon and I want to be able to get the next image!!!
For this card I used cardstock from Recollection purchased at Michaels.  I used my long classic rectangles and my label 21 from Spellbinder.  I added a snake charm from my stash to the ribbon also from my stash.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops!!!  looooove those.  I used my CM corner punch around the sentiment to make them curved.

Here's a closer look at the awesome digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc  I thought it was perfect for her.  She really is a woman in total control of herself!!!  So probably a witch ;)


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Simply Betty -Fan-page-challenge - Cream, Black and one more color
  2. Simply challenged challenges - lots of layers using a Simply betty image (got lots of layers here!!!)
  3. Left of center challenges - Punch or creepy, horror etc.  Well I did use a punch but I think that Medusa would probably have qualified as creepy even if she's stunning... I'm sure that I would not want to meet her...
So that's it for me tonight!!!  Big hello to my newest followers!!! I'm now at 298!!!  only 2 more to go to reach 300!!!  And that will mean another celebration.  I'm going to have to go shopping for this ;)

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Comments

  1. Cool card. I really like the layer you have in behind Medusa. It isn't a typical shape and it looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, and I love the little snake charm! Green is the perfect additional color for Medusa. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a terrific job with Medusa, she looks fabulous, I love the green!! and the snake is awesome too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using the green with the black. Your coloring is beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this paper. I just love the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment and the snake charm, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasti Vicky, great colouring and layering, thank you for joining our simply challenged challenge.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card! I love what you have done with the image :D Thank you for sharing with us at Left of Center xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh LOVE it, and that charm is just PERFECT...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway